I did a variation on a ride I did a while ago, just riding the beginning, then following a main road home. You can see a map at Gmaps pedometer (ignore the distance, it's actually 20 miles, I cocked up).
- Distance: 20ish miles
- Surface: Road, bridleway, gravel road
- Weather: Cold and dry, bit of a headwind at start
- Time: noonish, 2 hour 15 minutes
- Bike: Inbred, with 2.1" tyres
- Comments: Nice ride. Lots of icy puddles still.
Anyway, it was a nice two hours. There are a load of bridleways in the Bildershaw area, anyone ridden any of them?
The elevation feature in Gmaps looks cool; if only Google would get OS mapping.