Wednesday 6 June 2007

30 rides in 30 days - Day 2

You know what, I don't think I'm going to be able to fit in an hour a day without bending the rules a little...

I had a Cycle Forum meeting at the Town Hall tonight at 6:15, so I went a long way round to get to it from work, going via home to drop off my new laptop. It was an hour's worth of riding, if you include the time I was at home eating cake and seeing Sarah and the kiddies as riding.

Looking at the rest of this week: the parts I need to finish the Solitude should have arrived today so I should build that up tonight; Sarah's out tomorrow night and I need to be in for the kids and pack ready for SSUK; and I'm spending Friday at work or on the train to Bristol; so, getting in an hour a day ight be trickier than I thought...

Distance: 5.5 miles
Surface: Road
Time: (not) 1 hour
Weather: bit chilly
Bike: Inbred Singlespeed (with 2.1″ tyres, 32:16)

(Also rode to/from work/town today, which is another 5 miles.)

No comments: