Another year of commuting by bike all through the year, but otherwise a very patchy year for riding, with five months where I didn't ride at all, other than for getting to and from work.
1684 miles for the year, which is about the same as last year. Somehow, I did 14 non-work rides again too!
* In January I took the gears off my bike and went on a local windy ride (30 miles)
* In February I managed to do no rides, other than to/for work
* In March I also did no proper rides
* In April, guess what...
* In May, shock! Two proper rides, the Hamster 6 enduro (48 miles) and a two day road ride (44 miles)
* In June I attempted to ride every day for 30 days, but failed after a day. I also went to SSUK and broke my bike on the first lap
* In July I did several fixie rides (100 miles in total), having finally go my Solitude finished in June - ten miles round Barmpton, 50 miles to Hamsterley and back, a 24 mile ride to Egglestone and a 16 mile ride while I was up there
* August started well with a 24 mile ride home from Egglestone and continued with a 65 mile fixed ride up into Teesdale and a group ride at Hamsterley (55 miles)
* September was my best month of the year with a new PB for the Hell O' The North (100 miles) and a decent finish in the Great Milk Stout Ride (66 miles), despite being the only singlespeed rider and riding to and from the forest
* Illness and injury conspired to make October my worst month of the year, with a return of No Proper Rides (NPR) syndrome
* November saw a continuation of NPR syndrome
* December saw me round off the year with a short ride in Swaledale
Update (Jan 2008): I just found another ten miles in January's total, after re-adding them. So, 1694 miles for the year. If I'd know it was that close to a round 1700, I'd have gone out for an extra trip to town and back!